© 2011. Registered Charity in England and Wales No. 313082 A Charity Registered in Scotland No SCO39472.
- Do you work with children under three?
- Are you interested in the care of babies and under threes??
- Do you lead and manage staff working with the birth to three age range?
- Are you interested in the links between attachment and early language?
- Do you have views on how staff working with the very youngest children should be supported?
- Are you interested in how the revised Early Years Foundation Stage affects practice for the youngest children?
- Do you want to know more about mixed age or family grouping practice?
The Early Education Birth to Three Special Interest Group was established to support all those working with the youngest children and is open to all practitioners, academics, early childhood consultants or policy makers willing to exchange ideas and encourage others working in the field.
The new Steering Group will meet in February 2014 to plan future activity. More information will be posted on this page when available about any future activities and events.
To keep in touch with the Early Education Birth to Three Special Interest Group, please email: firstname.lastname@example.org