© 2011. Registered Charity in England and Wales No. 313082 A Charity Registered in Scotland No SCO39472.
- Do you work in a baby room?
- Are you interested in the care of babies?
- Do you lead and manage baby room staff?
- Are you interested in the links between attachment and early language?
- Do you have views on how staff working with the very youngest children should be supported?
- Are you interested in how the revised Early Years Foundation Stage may affect baby room practice?
- Do you want to know more about mixed age or family grouping practice?
The Early Education Baby Room Special Interest Group was established to support all those working with the youngest children and is open to all practitioners, academics, early childhood consultants or policy makers willing to exchange ideas and encourage others working in the field.
To keep in touch with the Early Education Baby Room Special Interest Group, please email: email@example.com