Got a vacancy to advertise?
To advertise here, contact email@example.com
Group and chain members may advertise vacancies for free as part of the membership package. Download instructions for how to place a vacancy, incuding rates for non-members.
Vacancies at Early Education
Contract: Fixed Term until end of August 2019 initially, a secondment would be considered.
Pay: £44,102 - £51,127
Required: 1 September 2017
The children, staff and governors of Freshfield Nursery School are seeking to appoint an enthusiastic, inspirational Headteacher to lead the continuous improvement of our caring, supportive, high-performing school. A secondment would be considered however the applicant must first obtain permission from their school’s Governing Board.
We are looking for someone who:
- Is an inspirational and effective leader.
- Has substantial experience of the Early Years Foundation Stage.
- Is a natural communicator with excellent organisational and interpersonal skills.
- Is committed to further developing our positive and caring school environment with high expectations and aspirations for all.
- Demonstrates ambitious and confident leadership to meet the opportunities and challenges presented by a rapidly changing educational landscape.
- A long-established, welcoming and friendly school with strong community links.
- A highly dedicated team of talented, motivated and caring staff
- Positive, happy, confident children who enjoy learning and achieving.
- A supportive Governing Body, with a strong commitment to the ethos of the school.
- Educational resources of the highest standards in a modern, flexible setting with extensive outside space underpinning a well-developed programme of indoor and outdoor learning.
Visit our website: www.freshfield.stockport.sch.uk
For application pack and application form:
You are welcome to visit the school. If you wish to do so, please contact our Business Manager Jeanette Longley on 0161 442 6944
Applications must be completed on the application form provided and submitted electronically to firstname.lastname@example.org
This school is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.
Shortlisted candidates will be expected to complete a Disqualification Declaration.
The successful applicant's appointment will be subject to satisfactory pre -clearance including a Disclosure and Barring Service.
Closing date: 17th May 2017 at 12:00 noon
Shortlisting: 18th May 2017
Interviews: 26th May 2017
Vacancies at Early Education
Early Education has a wide range of volunteering roles. Our trustees and branch committee members are all volunteers. We also value volunteers to come and help from time to time in our office. If you can spare time on either a regular or ad hoc basis to come and help us achieve our aims, we'd love to hear from you.
We are particularly keen to hear from you if you can offer expertise in any of the following areas:
- Assisting in the office - join our small friendly office team and help us with publications dispatch, membership liaison and events management. As a benefit, you may get opportunities to sit in on our training and events.
- Helping us develop our online resources - you could collate useful links and resources for practitioners and parents, act as an editor for blogs or book reviews
- Join a current branch committee, or start a new branch
Interested? Send us a quick email about your skills and experiences, and the kind of volunteering activity which would interest you to email@example.com
We have a rolling programme of recruitment for well-qualified and experienced trainers and consultants to join our team of Associates. If you might be interested, find out more about our existing team of Associates and details of how to apply.