© 2011. Registered Charity in England and Wales No. 313082 A Charity Registered in Scotland No SCO39472.
£50 per year
This is only available to people inside the UK, please see below for overseas.
£40 per year
This is available to people who are retired. Other circumstances are considered.
If you believe you qualify for Concession Membership, before purchasing please contact us
£25 per year
To qualify for a student membership, individuals must be in full time education within the UK and not in paid employment.
Individuals based outside of the United Kingdom may only become
Available to all individuals who have previously been Early Education members.
£50 per year
You can buy the gift of membership for an individual for a year.
Members who opt to pay annually by direct debit are able to take advantage of membership at the reduced rate.
- Individual Members direct debit rate: £45
- Concession Members direct debit rate: £35
- Early Education – our journal published three times a year in the Autumn, Spring and Summer terms and usually posted to members in September, January and May
- Timely e-news email briefings, which provide members of summaries and analysis of announcements affecting early childhood education practice and provision
- Access to a national branch network and Special Interest Groups
- Our Annual Review as well as details of trustees elections and information regarding activity related to our annual general meeting
- Invitations to contribute to Early Education consultation responses
- Significantly reduced rates to attend courses on our conferences and seminars & Branch events
These are enormously challenging times for all who work in early childhood education. Early Education’s strength and effectiveness lies in ensuring that the expertise and voices of its members is heard. Membership of Early Education represents exceptional value for money.
“I have been part of Early Education for the last 26 years... it’s supported me in my practice and has shaped me into the advocate for children and families that I have become. If I am not sure about something I know where I can go for responsible and professional advice."
Di Chilvers Early Education member Sheffield