© 2011. Registered Charity in England and Wales No. 313082 A Charity Registered in Scotland No SCO39472.
Best for: Setting of up to 5 people
Group A members will receive 2 copies of each Journal, as well as enable up to 5 individuals to access our events at member rates.
Best for: Settings of up to 10 people
Group B members will receive 4 copies of each Journal, as well as enable up to 10 individuals to access our events at member rates.
Best for: Local authority teams & Settings of up to 25 people
Group C members will receive 6 copies of each Journal, as well as enable up to 25 individuals to access our events at member rates.
In addition, Group C members are also entitled to 20% off on all Early Education publications.
- Multiple copies of Early Education – our journal published three times a year in the Autumn, Spring and Summer terms.
- Timely e-news email briefings, which provide members of summaries and analysis of announcements affecting early childhood education practice and provision to multiple members of the group invitations to contribute to Early Education consultation responses
- Access to a national branch network and Special Interest Groups
- Our Annual Review as well as details of trustees elections and information regarding activity related to our annual general meeting.
- Significantly reduced rates to attend courses on our conferences and seminars & Branch events
These are enormously challenging times for all who work in early childhood education. Early Education’s strength and effectiveness lies in ensuring that the expertise and voices of its members is heard. Membership of Early Education represents exceptional value for money.