© 2011. Registered Charity in England and Wales No. 313082 A Charity Registered in Scotland No SCO39472.
The Associates programme supports professional development of early years practitioners working in maintained, private, voluntary, independent and home-based settings.
Early Education Associates work alongside and in partnership with schools, settings and local authorities to analyse, advise and identify individual solutions to the challenges that you face.
Our wide-ranging approaches draw on robust national and international research evidence to ensure we create and deliver highly effective training and professional development to support you and your team.
- One day tailor-made training courses
- Extended programmes to support and enhance pedagogical practice
- Programmes to develop leadership and management practice
- Strategic reviews of schools and settings
- Participatory action research
- Creative consultancy solutions
They share their knowledge and expertise to develop and inspire daily practice with children and families and support the strategic development of early childhood education in schools, settings, services and local authorities with timely, relevant and tailored solutions.
- Behaviour, relationships & interaction
- Core areas of learning
- Early childhood communication
- Early childhood development
- Early childhood learning environments
- Early childhood transitions
- Health and wellbeing
- Implementing the Early Years Foundation Stage (EYFS)
- Leadership & management
- Meeting the individual child's needs
- Observing & documenting
- Pedagogical principles into practice
- Parents & community
- Quality improvement
- Two year olds
Early Education Associates can deliver a range of courses and professional development support, on a date and at a venue of your choice.