© 2011. Registered Charity in England and Wales No. 313082 A Charity Registered in Scotland No SCO39472.
Early Education, through our Associates programme, supports the pedagogical and professional development of early years practitioners working in maintained, private, voluntary, independent and home-based settings.
Our wide-ranging approaches draw on robust national and international research evidence to ensure we create and deliver highly effective training and professional development to support you and your team.
- One day tailor-made training courses
- Conferences and workshops
- Extended programmes to support and enhance pedagogical practice
- Programmes to develop leadership and management practice
- Strategic reviews of schools and settings
- Participatory action research
- Creative consultancy solutions
Early Education Associates work alongside and in partnership with schools, settings and local authorities to analyse. advise and identify individual solutions to the challenges that you face.
Early Education Associates can deliver a range of courses and professional development support, on a date and at a venue of your choice. To further discuss your needs or to book an associate please contact us by email