*Price - NB early bird discount is applied at the checkout if available
- Members £170, or with early bird discount (until 21 December 2016) £140
- Non-members £215, or with early bird discount (until 21 December 2016) £185
Book three training days at once, or three places on a course, and save £20 on each of them! To take advantage of this offer, add the three events to your basket, and use the coupon code: EEDISCOUNT3 - the discount will automatically be applied at the checkout.
An opportunity to discuss, explore and consider:
- Developmental needs of our youngest children
- Enabling environments
- The adult role in observing and interacting
- Progress – what does it look like? How could it be recorded?
Gap task: Choose an element of the first day you’d like to develop to bring to the next session.
This is Session 1 of All you need to know about working in the EYFS. You can book Session 2 on the 24 May 2017. The third date will be confirmed imminently.
Who should attend?
This course is suitable for any practitioner working with children from birth to 5, for those new to working within this age range and for those looking to refine their practice.
You can view Ruth Moore's biography on her dedicated Associates page.