*Price - NB early bird discount is applied at the checkout if available
- Members £170, or with early bird discount (until 31 May 2017) £140
- Non-members £215, or with early bird discount (until 31 May 2017) £185
Book three training days at once, or three places on a course, and save £20 on each of them! To take advantage of this offer, add the three events to your basket, and use the coupon code: EEDISCOUNT3 - the discount will automatically be applied at the checkout.
This final session will reflect on the year as a whole, and consider the next steps for development.
Feedback from Headteachers/Managers will help form the basis of the discussion, and looking at how practice can be exemplified within your school or setting, using the following questions as provocations:
- How can your provision be developed further to follow the interests of the children in your care?
- What do you have in place currently that you would like to change?
- What will you put into place for the next cohort of children?
- There will be an opportunity to action plan for the coming year during the afternoon.
Who should attend?
This course is suitable for any practitioner working with children from birth to 5, for those new to working within this age range and for those looking to refine their practice.
You can view Ruth Moore's biography on her dedicated Associates page.