*Price - NB early bird discount is applied at the checkout if available
- Members £170, or with early bird discount (until 31 May 2017) £140
- Non-members £215, or with early bird discount (until 31 May 2017) £185
Book three training days at once, or three places on a course, and save £20 on each of them! To take advantage of this offer, add the three events to your basket, and use the coupon code: EEDISCOUNT3 - the discount will automatically be applied at the checkout.
This session is suitable for those who have attended previous sessions in this series, those looking to deepen their understanding of the EYFS, or those who are new to the Foundation Stage.
This session will look at how practice can be exemplified within your school or setting, using the following questions as provocations:
- How can your provision be developed further to follow the interests of the children in your care?
- What do you have in place currently that you would like to change?
- What will you put into place for the next cohort of children?
- There will be an opportunity to action plan for the coming year during the afternoon.
For those who have attended previous sessions, feedback from Headteachers/Managers will help form the basis of the discussion. This session will enable you to reflect on your current practice and consider the next steps for development. If you have not attended one of these sessions before, please email in advance so that we can plan content to cover with you.
This is Session 3 of All you need to know about working in the EYFS.
Who should attend?
This course is suitable for any practitioner working with children from birth to 5, for those new to working within this age range and for those looking to refine their practice. You do not need to have attended any of the previous sessions to attend this course.
You can view Ruth Moore's biography on her dedicated Associates page.