*Price - NB early bird discount is applied automatically if available: for the Member rate, please login to your account.
- Members £150, or with early bird discount (until 27 August 2019) £120
- Non-members £180, or with early bird discount (until 27 August 2019) £150
Book three training days at once, or three places on a course, and save £20 on each of them! To take advantage of this offer, add the three events to your basket, and use the coupon code: EEDISCOUNT3 - the discount will automatically be applied at the checkout.
A practical course on developing oracy and literacy in the early years. We will explore a wide range of inclusive methods for building language and communication skills and delivering literacy as an integral part of everything the setting does, to help children become independent and happy learners.
Expected learning outcomes
- increase understanding of language and literacy development
- tips for supporting language and literacy and creating a literacy-rich environment
- ideas for integrating oracy and literacy into all aspects of teaching and learning
- increase knowledge of ways to develop skills and enjoyment through play
- more confidence in choosing and using books and other resources
- develop strategies for supporting inclusive practice with learners of all abilities
- new ideas for helping parents and carers to support language and literacy
Audience: All practitioners working in the EYFS in schools, settings and childminders
You can view Anne's profile on her dedicated Associates page.