*Price - NB early bird discount is applied automatically if available: for the Member rate, please login to your account.
- Members rate with early bird discount for all three sessions (until 15 September 2018) - £70 (includes a copy of Foundations of Being).
- Non-members rate with early bird discount for all three sessions (until 15 September 2018) - £90 (includes a copy of Foundations of Being).
This series of 3 workshops offers practitioners working with children aged 0-3 years an opportunity to think about and discuss their practice and provision and how they want to improve it.
Each session will have a broad topic focus and a flexible structure to allow time for participants to reflect on and share their practice wisdom and dilemmas in a supportive group environment.
Group members will be invited to bring observations and evaluations of practice for discussion and will be offered the opportunity to:
- Explore issues that arise in the work setting
- Reflect on the link between our experiences as children and as adults
- Think about aspects of theory
- Discuss ideas of effective practice with young children in groups
Practitioners are welcome to attend a single workshop or multiple workshops: the cost of the ticket covers your attendance for all three dates.
Session 1: 3rd October 2018: Thinking about feelings, relationships and interactions
Session 2: 7th November 2018: Thinking about physical self and routine care times
Session 3: 5th December 2018: Thinking about learning and the play environment
You can view Julia's profile on her dedicated Associates page.