A community of practice to talk about teaching
We want to take advantage of our location to support and engage with local schools and settings and support practitioners on our doorstep. It is for all London area / based early years practitioners and teachers who know that coming together to learn together is a great way to be inspired, encouraged and reflective about practice. It will be an invaluable space to talk about teaching.
This is a chance to come along after your busy school week to have some head space. You will have the opportunity to indulge in cake and other treats (including healthy options) and indulge in early years pedagogy too.
Talk about teaching is an opportunity to hear from each other about your teaching and practice, your provision, your pedagogy and your reflections.
Talk about teaching will be facilitated by Cathy Gunning our Pedagogic Lead and there will be some input at the start to support your reflections and dialogue.
Talk about teaching is for practitioners, students, leaders and teachers who want to come together to share, learn, self-improve, self-reflect and encourage one another and talk about teaching.
Talk about teaching will provide
- an opportunity to talk about teaching
- a place where you can reflect on your pedagogy and practice
- a safe space where you can step back, reflect and re-energise in your learning journey
- professional, pedagogical input
You can book a place or find out more by emailing email@example.com
Links for further reading
- our Talk about teaching pedagogic page
- more on Communities of practice by Innovative Learning
- Introduction of communities of practice by Wenger-Trayner and their PDF