*Price - NB early bird discount is applied automatically if available: for the Member rate, please login to your account.
- Members rate with early bird discount for all three sessions (until 27 December 2018) - £70
- Non-members rate with early bird discount for all three sessions (until 27 December 2018) - £90
This series of 3 workshops offers practitioners an opportunity to reflect on sustained shared thinking within their setting, and how this can be exemplified in their practice.
Each session will have a broad topic focus and a flexible structure to allow time for participants to reflect on and share their wisdom and dilemmas in a supportive group environment.
The sessions will look to cover the following:
- Explore sustained shared thinking and the Early Education framework.
- Explore the role of the adult in developing children’s play and their sustained shared thinking skills, including their observation and interaction skills.
- Consider how practitioners can develop systems to support sustained shared thinking through the organisation of the day, routines and practitioners can support the development of sustained shared thinking.
- Explore different environments that will offer opportunities for children and adults to enter into sustained shared thinking
Practitioners are welcome to attend a single workshop or multiple workshops: the cost of the ticket covers your attendance for all three dates.
Session 1: 7th February 2019
Session 2: 28th February 2019
Session 3: 4th April 2019