*Price - NB early bird discount is applied at the checkout if available
- Members £170, or with early bird discount (until 21 September 2017) £140
- Non-members £215, or with early bird discount (until 21 September 2017) £185
Book three training days at once, or three places on a course, and save £20 on each of them! To take advantage of this offer, add the three events to your basket, and use the coupon code: EEDISCOUNT3 - the discount will automatically be applied at the checkout.
This exciting, interactive session will focus on extending children's learning in mathematics through engaging them in meaningful practical experiences involving play and exploration. It will focus on the important role of the adult and on developing a learning environment which promotes all aspects of mathematical development. The core theme of the session will be tuning into children's interests and everyday activities and building mathematical opportunities around these.
This course will:
- Update practitioners’ own subject knowledge in terms of what mathematical opportunities research highlights are in important for children at this age.
- Give opportunities to consider meaningful ways for capturing and recording children’s mathematical knowledge and understanding
- Introduce a range of rich and challenging play based experiences designed to enhance children’s mathematical learning
- Share inspiring visual images showing how other schools have developed mathematically rich learning environments
Target audience: Teaching assistants, HLTAs, NQTs, Nursery and Reception teachers, EYFS leaders, Maths Subject Leaders, Senior Management, Education Consultants, staff working in settings
You can view Kym's profile on her dedicated Associates page.