Supporting professional development is one of the most important parts of our work. We do this in several ways:
- Local branch events - see your local branch page for details of the kind of events which are running in your area or view the full list of nationwide events
- One-day and half-day courses - you can book onto our regular training courses, which run at a range of locations around the country
- Froebel short courses run in association with the Froebel Trust
- Workshops and conferences including our Annual National Conference in May and our autumn conference accompanying the AGM, plus a range of ad hoc events on topical issues
- Accredited courses such as our Level 4 cerificate in Improving Provision and Practice for 0- to 3-year-olds
- Group training, bespoke courses and consultancy - through our Associates programme you can book one of our expert trainers to deliver training, or provide ongoing support and consultancy. You can browse a list of sample courses offered, search for Associates with particular areas of expertise, or contact us with specific requests
Use the links in the side menu for more details on all these options.
Comments on our training:
"Trainer was fantastic. I loved her hands on approach. She really understood nursery workers."
"Lots of interesting ideas... lots of strategies to implement."
"Deepened my understanding, helped me to reflect and remotivated me"