This course examines one of the EYFS key characteristics of early learning. It considers the differences between creative and critical thinking and explores what provokes children to think in these different ways. Through the use of DVD material it enables practitioners to consider the impact of their own practice, and the environment they provide, on children’s thinking
- Creative and Critical thinking – what are the differences between them?
- How do children demonstrate creative and critical thinking?
- What provokes children’s thinking?
- Having their own ideas/Making links/Choosing ways to do things
- Planting an idea rather than interrogating with questions
- Interactions that support creative and critical thinking
Audience: Advisory teachers, Early Years Foundation Stage Practitioners
Trainer: Julie FisherTo book this course, please complete our booking enquiry form