Aims and objectives - Delegates will have opportunities to feel confident in using Creative and Expressive Arts to nurture young children’s motivations and interests across a range of areas.
Participants will gain ideas and stimulation to:
- Use a variety of environments indoors and out to initiate creative thinking
- Capitalise on schematic interests as starting points
- Further understand the benefits of sustained shared thinking
- Develop a range of partnerships and resources to nurture the enthusiasm of children and colleagues
- Share practice and pedagogy in creative development across the EYFS.
Audience:The early years sector-maintained, private, independent and voluntary
Trainer: Kathryn Solly