Aims and objectives - Offered over a half day or a full day, participants will have opportunities to consider:
- Early Years Matters – the rationale for high quality early years education
- What is an ofsted inspection looking for? – The principles and processes of inspection
- The Quality of Teaching – making friends with the evaluation schedule and relating this to the EYFS
- Learning in the Early Years? Exploring what is required for learning and progress within the EYFS and developing the skills to make accurate judgements using the current Evaluation Schedule
- Monitoring for Quality - Good or better – every day
Audience: This material within the course is suitable for managers, head teachers and advisors working at a more senior level.