Aims and objectives - Delegates will have opportunities to:
- Understand, discuss and explore the impact of the social model of disability
- Develop a clear understanding of the process of inclusion and what it means in their setting
- Identify strengths and weaknesses in setting based provision in relation to inclusive practice.
- Gain confidence in their role as SENCO in influencing and leading other setting practitioners in relation to inclusive practice
- Explore ways of developing, sharing and embedding the roles and responsibilities of all practitioners in relation to inclusion.
Audience: Early Years setting SENCO’s, managers, those who may wish to become a SENCO in the future
Trainer: Julie Revels