Aims and objectives - delegates will have a brief introduction to leaders and leadership, before exploring:
• Good manager or great leader?
• The importance of TEAM
• Aspects and dimensions of quality
• Key skills and qualities to lead outside
• Key responsibilities- Developmentally Appropriate Play, COEL, PSED, Physical Development, Communication and Language and quality Interaction, Creative and Critical Thinking and Problem Solving, Independence and Extending Learning, Promoting Inclusion.
• Leading Change with your team
Trainer: Kathryn Solly