Aims and objectives - Delegates will have opportunities to:
- increase understanding of what is effective interaction and provision
- explore what is meant by effective reflective practice and examine some models of reflection.
- explore how all staff can use effective reflective practice to improve the quality of provision and interaction in the classroom
- consider how video reflection can promote professional dialogue, and become a useful tool in developing effective teaching.
- consider how video reflection can support young children in their own self- reflection.
Audience: early years practitioners, leaders and advisory teachers
Trainer: Helen Lewis