Aims and objectives - Delegates will have opportunities to:
- To develop practitioners confidence to teach mathematics.
- To develop an understanding of how mathematics is threaded through the whole provision.
- To promote the use of mathematical experiences indoors and outdoors, and in a range of contexts.
- To consider the stages involved in developing children’s numeracy skills.
- To consider the importance of developing children’s language skills in Mathematical Development.
The course provides lots of opportunities for practical activities in groups and lots of displays of resources, ideas etc
Trainer: Sara Bailey