This course will:
- Share examples of mathematically rich provision for participants to get ideas from or to confirm their current practice
- Look at making the most of routine opportunities to ensure they are mathematically rich
- Look at interests children currently have in their settings and explore how the mathematical richness could be enhanced
- Look at some mathematical concepts and chart the opportunities/steps children may go through to reach mastery of that concept or skill
- The role of the adult will feature in all of the above.
Trainer: Caroline Eaton