Aims and objectives - Delegates will have opportunities to:
- Gain a repertoire of tried and tested multicultural songs, games and rhymes that is rich in content and that children enjoy
- Learn simple ideas and techniques that increase their confidence in their innate musicality including help with developing lively rhythm work and using instruments
- Learn to provide opportunities for musical play and ideas for extending that play
- Learn how to use this new material (and the songs they already know) to improve children’s’ relationships with each other
- Use their music sessions to contribute to the wellbeing of parents, children and staff and the relationships between them
There is a CD/booklet that contains the material in this course.
Trainer: Steve Grocott