*Price - NB early bird discount is applied automatically if available: for the Member rate, please login to your account.
- Members rate with early bird discount for both sessions (until 17 December 2018) - £50
- Non-members rate with early bird discount for both sessions (until 17 December 2018) - £70
Many people feel that they lack confidence when it comes to leading singing sessions with children. These twilight sessions will help practitioners become more confident with simple but irresistible songs rhymes and games that are included on a CD/book for practitioners to take away with them. The first session will explore these strategies for implementation, and the second session will reflect on their successes and the next steps for using music in your practice.
Session one will take place on the 17th January 2019.
Session two will take place on the 28th February 2019.
Your booking covers attendance at both dates.
Aims and objectives
- Learn ways to make their singing sessions engaging, fun and nourishing using the CD provided
- Learn how to foster children’s physical, emotional and social development through music
- Learn how to use music to help children with special needs including shy children integrate into their settings
- Gain confidence in using musical instruments with children
You can view Steve's profile on his dedicated Associates page.