*Price - NB early bird discount is applied automatically if available: for the Member rate, please login to your account.
- Members £150, or with early bird discount (until 9 October 2019) £120
- Non-members £180, or with early bird discount (until 9 October 2019) £150
Book three training days at once, or three places on a course, and save £20 on each of them! To take advantage of this offer, add the three events to your basket, and use the coupon code: EEDISCOUNT3 - the discount will automatically be applied at the checkout.
Delegates will have opportunities to consider:
- the roles and responsibilities of the EYFS leader and what makes an effective leader
- how to empower children as learners and develop contexts which promote high quality learning and how this can be organised and monitored
- the purpose of self-evaluation and how to develop rigorous and effective systems which impact on children's learning and development
- the role of coaching, mentoring, appraisal and supervision
- current practice and identify areas for further development
Audience: EYFS leaders or aspiring leaders working in schools
You can view Penny's profile on her dedicated Associates page.