The Early Education Journal is published termly. Each journal takes on a theme, and articles may take the form of case studies, research write-ups, new pedagogical approaches or reviews from a range of practitioners in the early years field.
Members of Early Education are mailed all issues of the Journal as an exclusive membership benefit (online only student/concession members receive access to the online issue only).
See below for details of the most recent issue. Logged in members can see and download all recent back issues, and purchase additional copies (subject to availability)
If you are thinking of becoming a member, have a look at a sample copy of our Journal No 74 on Emergent Literacy.
No 90 - Professional learning - guest edited by Helen Lewis
No 89 - Materials as provocations - guest edited by Debi Keyte-Hartland
- Editorial: materials as provocations - Debi Keyte-Hartland
- The ethics of using food as a material - Benjamin Braim
- Are you dancing? Are you asking? The duet between the body as a material and the environment - Peppy Hills
- Intelligent materials: agency and aesthetics - Debi Keyte-Hartland
- Thoughtful planning: strategies to liberate innovative and collaborative learning - Louise Lowings
Non-members may be able to purchase copies of individuals journals subject to availability. Please contact us for details.