*Price - NB early bird discount is applied automatically if available: for the Member rate, please login to your account.
- Members £150, or with early bird discount (until 21 August 2018) £120
- Non-members £180, or with early bird discount (until 21 August 2018) £150
Book three training days at once, or three places on a course, and save £20 on each of them! To take advantage of this offer, add the three events to your basket, and use the coupon code: EEDISCOUNT3 - the discount will automatically be applied at the checkout.
Delegates will have opportunities to:
- develop their understanding of the assessment requirements and what this looks like in practice
- consider the range of information to be collected, to support assessments and how this can be organised
- understand the importance of observation and what makes an effective observation
- develop ways to involve parents and children in contributing to assessments
- explore how to analyse observations and assessments and to use this to identify next steps in children’s learning
- discuss how to track children’s progress and to use this information to impact on children’s outcomes
- consider how to support transition
Audience: All practitioners working in the EYFS in schools, settings and childminders
You can view Penny's profile on her dedicated Associates page.