*Price - NB early bird discount is applied automatically if available: for the Member rate, please login to your account.
- Members £150, or with early bird discount (until 1 October 2019) £120
- Non-members £180, or with early bird discount (until 1 October 2019) £150
Book three training days at once, or three places on a course, and save £20 on each of them! To take advantage of this offer, add the three events to your basket, and use the coupon code: EEDISCOUNT3 - the discount will automatically be applied at the checkout.
Aims and objectives - Delegates will have opportunities to:
- develop their understanding of the four broad areas of SEND (Communication & Interaction, Cognition & Learning, Social Emotional & or Mental Health and Physical &/or sensory).
- learn about the various stages and cycles of SEN support and how this feeds directly into the EYFS.
- explore a repertoire of strategies across the four broad areas that can be used to develop a SEND toolkit back in the setting.
This course brings SEN support to life and is fun, practical and interactive. Practitioners will have the opportunity to think about their high-quality teaching and provision including how to build upon this to support children with different types of SEND. It will empower practitioners and give them the skills and tools to act in the first instance of early intervention. This course includes a free resource for building your own SEND toolkit.
You can view Kerry's profile on her dedicated Associates page.