*Price - NB early bird discount is applied automatically if available: for the Member rate, please login to your account.
- Members £75, or with early bird discount (until 18 December 2017) £60
- Non-members £90, or with early bird discount (until 18 December 2017) £75
Book three training days at once, or three places on a course, and save £20 on each of them! To take advantage of this offer, add the three events to your basket, and use the coupon code: EEDISCOUNT3 - the discount will automatically be applied at the checkout.
The change of seasons has an impact upon all outdoor environments in a variety of different ways. This course focuses on how Spring can influence your outdoor provision when factoring in changes in the weather, temperature, and naturally occurring resources, that offer seasonal challenges to providing high-quality, purposeful outdoor learning experiences.
This course offers:
- A chance to re-visit the principles and importance of outdoor play
- Opportunities to focus on and overcome your barriers to providing motivating outdoor learning environments
- Inspiration for developing your outdoor learning environment
- Ideas of how to provide opportunities to utilise seasonal resources
- Celebrating successful strategies for engaging children in outdoor play
- Advice on how to implement these developments within your setting
Each season is different, and this course offers practical advice and ideas of how best to utilise your outdoor space during that time of year.
You can view Caroline's profile on her dedicated Associates page.