*Price - NB early bird discount is applied automatically if available: for the Member rate, please login to your account.
- Members £150, or with early bird discount (until 18 December 2018) £120
- Non-members £180, or with early bird discount (until 18 December 2018) £150
Book three training days at once, or three places on a course, and save £20 on each of them! To take advantage of this offer, add the three events to your basket, and use the coupon code: EEDISCOUNT3 - the discount will automatically be applied at the checkout.
This interactive course will support and extend the practice of those working within early childhood settings who have very little chance to explore wilder opportunities with their young children. Via a balance of theory, research, discussion, and pedagogical ideas to try out for yourself the course will grow your confidence and ideas about what is possible outdoors when space is restricted and limited. This course will focus on providing ways to explore nature and the local environment in urban settings without access to woods or easily accessible natural places.
It will provide the following:
- Strategies to enhance young children’s access to and understanding of nature
- Opportunities to be bolder in what you provide, and how you provide what you do.
- A chance to reflect on what your role is as a leader of outdoor learning and play in nature is.
You can view Kathryn's profile on her dedicated Associates page.