*Price - NB early bird discount is applied at the checkout if available
- Members £170, or with early bird discount (until 16 January 2018) £140
- Non-members £215, or with early bird discount (until 16 January 2018) £185
Book three training days at once, or three places on a course, and save £20 on each of them! To take advantage of this offer, add the three events to your basket, and use the coupon code: EEDISCOUNT3 - the discount will automatically be applied at the checkout.
This courses will enable delegates to:
- Consider how exploring real objects and nature provide wonderful opportunities for cross curricular learning when starting with Understanding the World
- How can you use loose parts, rocks, sticks, mud etc to benefit child development.
- Learn what is problem solving and how do we encourage creative thinking?
- Discuss how expeditions locally can enhance children’s understand of the world.
- Explore a variety of materials and objects and reflect on how children might develop and learn with them, and provide rich opportunities for problem solving.
You can view Kathryn's profile on her dedicated Associates page.