This best selling publication from Early Education explores:
- How best to support practitioners to work with the parents of 2-year-olds
- Early childhood development and the impact of developmental delay
- The role of early intervention
It also covers working with 2-year-olds in the areas of:
- Personal, social and emotional development; communication and language and physical development
- Identifying developmental delay or emerging SEN or disability
- The progress check at age two
- Working with parents to support the learning and development of children in the home environment
- Multi-disciplinary working
- The role of health in early childhood
This is a must have publication for all practitioners delivering the free entitlement for two year olds.
If you were interested in bulk buying this publication, we can offer a box of 36 copies for just £80 - including courier delivery. To purchase, please contact us for details.
You can view the Contents of the book below: