*Price - NB early bird discount is applied at the checkout if available
- Members £170, or with early bird discount (until 21 December 2017) £140
- Non-members £215, or with early bird discount (until 21 December 2017) £185
Book three training days at once, or three places on a course, and save £20 on each of them! To take advantage of this offer, add the three events to your basket, and use the coupon code: EEDISCOUNT3 - the discount will automatically be applied at the checkout.
This course will explore how schools and early years settings can use the EYFS Characteristics of Effective Learning as the basis for improving young children’s emotional and cognitive self-regulation, helping them to love learning for its own sake and making external rewards irrelevant.
The course will:
- explore the processes involved in attachment which supports children’s well-being and their desire to explore the world around them;
- support practitioners in providing learning environments which encourage well-being and involvement;
- explore how practice and provision can provide cognitive challenge as well as support, and a language rich environment that allows children to follow their own interests and make their own choices.
There will be a mix of input, video clips and activities to stimulate discussion and development of plans for improvement of practice.
Audience: All early years practitioners, leaders and managers.
You can view Helen's profile on her dedicated Associates page.