Identifying and supporting children with SEND is crucial, but we can often become too focused on identifying delays or concerns rather than embracing the different ways children learn. This course explores how we can simultaneously support the areas of need while developing a deeper understanding of the child and their learning characteristics.
In this course, you will consider;
- How to build relationships with children throughout SEN support and beyond
- How to plan for children’s independence and managing self.
- different observational techniques for children with developmental differences
- how to use alternative developmental documents to celebrate and build upon learning
- the interlink between observation, planning & assessment, and the Graduated approach
The webinar will take place on the following dates and times:
Session 1: 27th May, 7pm-8.30pm (Please note: the course has been pushed back from the first date of the 20th May - apologies for any inconvenience this may cause)
Session 2: 7th July, 7pm-8.30pm
A message from our partners, Cosy Direct
Cosy Direct are supporting this programme of training and would like to offer everyone a £10 voucher to spend on our website – to get this voucher, all you need to do is subscribe to our email newsletter. Don’t worry, we don’t spam our subscribers, you will receive some excellent content along with product information and educational content (and you can unsubscribe at any time).