Individual membership is open to anyone with an interest in early childhood education.
Early Education Individual members receive:
- regular email briefings, which provide members with summaries and analysis of announcements affecting early childhood education practice and provision
- a copy of the journal published three times a year in the Autumn, Spring and Summer terms
- access to a national branch network and Special Interest Groups
- significantly reduced rates to attend our courses, conferences and events
- periodic discounts on our publications, including 20% off most publications and resources
- discounts on products and services from our commercial partners
- online networks for peer to peer advice
- Access to our online members only area which is full of additional resources
On joining, you’ll also receive a new members’ pack. Contents vary but, usually, include at least the previous two copies of the Early Education Journal and a complimentary copy of an Early Education publication.
Currently publications on offer to new individual members are as follows:
- I am two! Working effectively with two year olds and their families
- Areas of Learning Series (Includes all three booklets).
Pay by Direct Debit?
A £5 discount applies if you pay by Direct Debit. If you would like to do this, please click the link to the Instruction below and this will take you to our Direct Debit Provider, GoCardless, in a new browser window. Once you have completed the mandate, it will return you to our website to confirm that this has been successful: to start your Membership, please complete the Direct Debit Instruction.