*Price - NB early bird discount is applied automatically if available: for the Member rate, please login to your account.
- Members £150, or with early bird discount (until 12 April 2019) £120
- Non-members £180, or with early bird discount (until 12 April 2019) £150
Book three training days at once, or three places on a course, and save £20 on each of them! To take advantage of this offer, add the three events to your basket, and use the coupon code: EEDISCOUNT3 - the discount will automatically be applied at the checkout.
This interactive course is for all those working within early childhood. It will provide a balance of theory, lots of ideas and examples, some practical ideas to try out and lively discussion exploring why and how practitioners can ensure that young children get the best start through leading quality learning outside.
It will look at:
- why outdoor learning matters
- how to engage with natural and sustainable resources
- making meaningful connections to the COEL and ELG
- provide several practical outdoor experiences for you to try out and take back to your setting/school.
You can view Kathryn's profile on her dedicated Associates page.