*Price - NB early bird discount is applied automatically if available: for the Member rate, please login to your account.
- Members £150, or with early bird discount (until 22 August 2019) £120
- Non-members £180, or with early bird discount (until 22 August 2019) £150
Book three training days at once, or three places on a course, and save £20 on each of them! To take advantage of this offer, add the three events to your basket, and use the coupon code: EEDISCOUNT3 - the discount will automatically be applied at the checkout.
Delegates will have opportunities to:
- consider how to maximise the opportunities for mathematical learning throughout the environment, both indoors and outdoors
- explore the role of the adult in planning and extending opportunities through adult led and child initiated experiences
- examine how everyday routines and the organisation can support mathematical learning
- consider the importance of working with parents and ways to work in partnership
- explore a range of practical ideas and resources to support, motivate and engage children and practitioners!
This course is aimed at practitioners working in the EYFS with children aged two to five.
You can view Penny's profile on her dedicated Associates page.