Got a vacancy to advertise?
To advertise here, contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Group and chain members may advertise vacancies for free as part of the membership package. Download instructions for how to place a vacancy, incuding rates for non-members.
- Early Years Teacher at Fawood Children's Centre
- Early Years Achievement Coach / Advisor - Achievement for All
Vacancies at Early Education
Early Years Teacher to start Sept 2017
‘Adults know the children well and use this knowledge in addition to asking effective questions to check on their understanding and to skilfully reshape learning to ensure all the children make good progress’.
Ofsted Oct 2014
Do you want to make a ‘good’ Nursery School even better?
We are looking for an excellent teacher who is passionate about making a real difference to children’s lives. Applications from highly motivated and enthusiastic teachers are most welcome.
Fawood is a Maintained Nursery School and Children’s Centre situated in the heart of the rich and vibrant London borough of Brent.
- Have QTS and experience of teaching nursery aged children in a diverse community.
- Have the highest aspirations for children’s learning and family engagement.
- Share our passion and enthusiasm for Early Years education.
- Bring a desire to be part of a team and to contribute to the wider work of the Centre.
We can offer you:-
- A unique opportunity to work in an inclusive Nursery School and a fully integrated Children’s Centre.
- A collaborative working environment with a positive ethos which permeates throughout the Partnership.
- Excellent facilities including a commitment to outdoor learning.
- A learning community which values each person as an individual.
- The support of a Governing Board and Senior Leadership Team that are driven to be the best we can be.
Fawood is part of a unique Partnership with Curzon Crescent Nursery School & Children’s Centre. We share many key staff and often train together. This offers all staff greater scope for professional development within our Partnership.
We strongly recommend that you come and see Fawood Nursery School for yourself. It is the best way to decide whether this is somewhere you would like to work. In addition, visit our website at www.fawood.org.uk.
Please contact: Jackie Ashbourne on 0208 965 9334 to arrange a visit or for a job application pack.
If you wish to receive an electronic copy, please email: - email@example.com
All appointments are subject to satisfactory references. Successful candidates will be asked to apply for an Enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service and associated checks.
Closing Date: Wednesday 10th May 2017 (4pm) Interviews: Thursday 18th May 2017
Part-time and fixed term
Early Years Achievement Coach Opportunity, Location – Somerset
Achievement for All is a national charity who is transforming the lives of vulnerable and disadvantaged children, young people and their families by raising their educational aspirations, access and achievement.
To meet our on-going requirements and future development plans we are seeking professionals with leadership or school improvement expertise within the Early Years settings, who are able to demonstrate a sound understanding of supporting vulnerable and disadvantaged children.
The ideal candidate will be a self-motivated and flexible team player, possess great networking, planning and organising skills and someone who sees solutions. Early Years Achievements Coaches need to demonstrate how they meet the following essential criteria:
- Great coaching and interpersonal skills;
- Previous experience in a leadership role in Early Years, or advisory level experience in school improvement;
- A belief that all pupils can learn and progress, whatever their backgrounds and share our values;
- Understanding of effective practice in Early Years including the EYFS framework coupled with strong knowledge of the culture and practice of Early Years settings in schools, the private, voluntary and community sector;
- Able to communicate and work effectively with a variety of stakeholders;
- A successful track-record working in an Early Years environment;
- Excellent coaching, influencing and interpersonal skills;
- Up-to-date knowledge of policy and practice in SEND and school education broadly;
- Excellent organisational and time management skills ensuring that visit and quarterly reports are completed accurately and on time;
- Sound IT and Data analysis skills.
- £41,000 per annum full-time, pro rata for part-time (employed)
- Childcare vouchers - salary sacrifice
- Generous annual leave entitlement
- Fixed term initially for one year with possible extension
- Part of a great professional community and the opportunity to change the lives of others
How to Apply
Due to the nature of the settings candidates need to be willing to work all year round.
Closing Date: 1 May 2017
Vacancies at Early Education
Early Education has a wide range of volunteering roles. Our trustees and branch committee members are all volunteers. We also value volunteers to come and help from time to time in our office. If you can spare time on either a regular or ad hoc basis to come and help us achieve our aims, we'd love to hear from you.
We are particularly keen to hear from you if you can offer expertise in any of the following areas:
- Assisting in the office - join our small friendly office team and help us with publications dispatch, membership liaison and events management. As a benefit, you may get opportunities to sit in on our training and events.
- Helping us develop our online resources - you could collate useful links and resources for practitioners and parents, act as an editor for blogs or book reviews
- Join a current branch committee, or start a new branch
Interested? Send us a quick email about your skills and experiences, and the kind of volunteering activity which would interest you to firstname.lastname@example.org
We have a rolling programme of recruitment for well-qualified and experienced trainers and consultants to join our team of Associates. If you might be interested, find out more about our existing team of Associates and details of how to apply.