Got a vacancy to advertise?
To advertise here, contact email@example.com
Group and chain members may advertise vacancies for free as part of the membership package. Download instructions for how to place a vacancy, incuding rates for non-members.
Headteacher at Alexandra Nursery School - Closing Date: 15th December 2017
Vacancies at Early Education
“A rich community of learners striving for excellence and celebrating success”
Alexandra Nursery School
Martha Street, Bolton. BL3 4AH
Telephone: 01204 332678
Required for September 2018
Salary range L9 – L15
Due to the retirement of the current Headteacher, the Governing Board of this outstanding fully inclusive nursery school wishes to appoint an inspiring, enthusiastic and innovative leader with the skills and ability to build on the school’s considerable strengths and ensure its future success.
We are proud to have:
- Delightful children who enjoy learning and make good progress
- A caring and welcoming atmosphere where every child matters and everyone counts
- A vibrant school with a high quality learning environment and outstanding outdoor provision
- A high level of commitment and support from an excellent staff team, governors and parents
- A new specialist provision for young children with high needs SEND
We would welcome applications from someone who:
- Will share our clear vision to provide excellence for all of our children
- Has a proven track record of strong leadership, management and organisational skills
- Has the ability to sustain and further develop the character and high standards of the nursery
- Is an excellent communicator, developing effective relationships within school and the wider community
- Has the drive and a clear strategy for developing the role of the Alexandra Nursery as a centre of excellence for early years education in Bolton
Informal visits to the nursery are encouraged and warmly welcomed and can be arranged by contacting the school on 01204 332678
To request an application pack please email firstname.lastname@example.org or phone 01204 332124
Closing date: 15th December 2017 12noon
Shortlisting: 21st December 2017
Assessment and Interviews: 8th/9th January 2018
Vacancies at Early Education
Early Education has a wide range of volunteering roles. Our trustees and branch committee members are all volunteers. We also value volunteers to come and help from time to time in our office. If you can spare time on either a regular or ad hoc basis to come and help us achieve our aims, we'd love to hear from you.
We are particularly keen to hear from you if you can offer expertise in any of the following areas:
- Assisting in the office - join our small friendly office team and help us with publications dispatch, membership liaison and events management. As a benefit, you may get opportunities to sit in on our training and events.
- Helping us develop our online resources - you could collate useful links and resources for practitioners and parents, act as an editor for blogs or book reviews
- Join a current branch committee, or start a new branch
Interested? Send us a quick email about your skills and experiences, and the kind of volunteering activity which would interest you to email@example.com
We have a rolling programme of recruitment for well-qualified and experienced trainers and consultants to join our team of Associates. If you might be interested, find out more about our existing team of Associates and details of how to apply.