Got a vacancy to advertise?
To advertise here, contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Group and chain members may advertise vacancies for free as part of the membership package. Download instructions for how to place a vacancy, incuding rates for non-members.
- Headteacher at Bognor Regis Nursery School - Closing date 21st February 2018
- Executive Nursery School Headteacher - Closing date 21st March 2018
Vacancies at Early Education
The Governing Body of Bognor Regis Nursery School is looking to appoint an inspirational leader to maintain the outstanding practice across the Nursery School, Special Support Centre and Under Threes provision and to work in close partnership with the three other Maintained Nursery Schools in West Sussex to further develop System Leadership within the Early Years’ sector.
Pay range: £51,539 to £58,389
The successful candidate will need to have:
- a deep knowledge of child development from 0-5 years;
- a commitment to working in partnership with children and families;
- a proven track record of effective leadership;
- an inclusive philosophy which embraces and celebrates diversity;
- a passion for developing learning for all
- an action research based approach to developments within practice;
- the vision to let children “fly” and not put a ceiling on expectations for any child;
- the confidence to be brave and stand up for what is right for young children at this unique time in their development.
Informal visits to the school are warmly invited; telephone 01243 642926 or e-mail Shelley Farrell email@example.com for an appointment.
Please contact us for application pack or download from the website.
Closing date: 21st February 2018
Interview dates: 1st and 2nd March 2018
This post is subject to the enhanced DBS clearance in line with the Governing Body’s commitment to safeguard and promote the welfare of children: also references and health checks.
Band 4 (£61,695 - £81, 244)
This is a rare opportunity for someone who is passionate about early education and care within the context of maintained nursery schools and children’s centres.
The governing body are looking for an inspirational Headteacher who has the drive, commitment and creativity to further develop the current direction of travel of the two federated nursery schools and children’s centre that lie within very close proximity to each other. The governors want to appoint a Headteacher who will lead the staff teams and work with our partners to build an integrated workforce dedicated to making positive change for the children and families living in the local community.
Closing date 21st March 2018
Interview date 19th April 2018
Start Date (negotiable) September 2018
Application form and information pack will be forwarded on request. Visits welcome.
Please contact: Mr P. McCullough, (Adminstrator) The Dorothy Gardner Centre. firstname.lastname@example.org (02089695835)
Vacancies at Early Education
Early Education has a wide range of volunteering roles. Our trustees and branch committee members are all volunteers. We also value volunteers to come and help from time to time in our office. If you can spare time on either a regular or ad hoc basis to come and help us achieve our aims, we'd love to hear from you.
We are particularly keen to hear from you if you can offer expertise in any of the following areas:
- Assisting in the office - join our small friendly office team and help us with publications dispatch, membership liaison and events management. As a benefit, you may get opportunities to sit in on our training and events.
- Helping us develop our online resources - you could collate useful links and resources for practitioners and parents, act as an editor for blogs or book reviews
- Join a current branch committee, or start a new branch
Interested? Send us a quick email about your skills and experiences, and the kind of volunteering activity which would interest you to email@example.com
We have a rolling programme of recruitment for well-qualified and experienced trainers and consultants to join our team of Associates. If you might be interested, find out more about our existing team of Associates and details of how to apply.