Got a vacancy to advertise?
To advertise here, contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Group and chain members may advertise vacancies for free as part of the membership package. Download instructions for how to place a vacancy, incuding rates for non-members.
- Early Years Educator - Triangle Nursery School
- Two Nursery Teachers (QTS) - Robert Owen Nursery School and Children’s Centre
Vacancies at Early Education
Employer - Triangle Nursery School
Closing Date for Applications - 12 noon Friday 3rd March 2017
Interviews - Wednesday 22nd March 2017
Job Title - Early Years Educator
35 hrs per week - Term Time Only (39 weeks)
Salary - £21,330 - £28,158 pro rata (Scale 4 - 6 Depending on experience)
To request a pack, please contact email@example.com
GREENWICH CHILDRENS SERVICES
Robert Owen Nursery School
and Children’s Centre
43 COMMERELL STREET, GREENWICH, LONDON SE10 0EA
TELEPHONE: 020 8858 0529 FAX: 020 8293 3572
HEAD TEACHER: RUTH MERCER
DEPUTY HEAD TEACHER: SARAH DAVIES
Due to expansion, this well established, vibrant Nursery School and Children's Centre is seeking to appoint for September 2017:
Two creative and energetic Nursery Teachers (QTS) to join the staff at this outstanding nursery school, who:
- Have passion and enthusiasm for the early years
- Are excited about teaching and learning
- Have an excellent understanding of how young children learn and develop (within a sound pedagogical framework)
- Demonstrate a deep commitment to inclusion
- Have skills to lead and work as part of a team
- Are keen to continue professional development
- Are wholeheartedly committed to working with families and the wider community
- Are fully committed to safeguarding
Salary Scale: M1 – M6
NQTs are welcome to apply.
From September we will be offering 194 full time equivalent nursery places for 2, 3 and 4 year olds.
Visits to the school are essential and candidates will be warmly welcomed. Please contact us to arrange a convenient time. For more information, an application pack and job description, please contact:
Jeanette Harding, School Business Manager 020 8858 0529
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and their families and expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. Offers of employment are subject to a satisfactory enhanced DBS disclosure and other employment checks.
Closing date for application: Monday 6th March 12 noon.
Interviews Thursday 16th March.
Vacancies at Early Education
Early Education has a wide range of volunteering roles. Our trustees and branch committee members are all volunteers. We also value volunteers to come and help from time to time in our office. If you can spare time on either a regular or ad hoc basis to come and help us achieve our aims, we'd love to hear from you.
We are particularly keen to hear from you if you can offer expertise in any of the following areas:
- Assisting in the office - join our small friendly office team and help us with publications dispatch, membership liaison and events management. As a benefit, you may get opportunities to sit in on our training and events.
- Helping us develop our online resources - you could collate useful links and resources for practitioners and parents, act as an editor for blogs or book reviews
- Join a current branch committee, or start a new branch
Interested? Send us a quick email about your skills and experiences, and the kind of volunteering activity which would interest you to firstname.lastname@example.org
We have a rolling programme of recruitment for well-qualified and experienced trainers and consultants to join our team of Associates. If you might be interested, find out more about our existing team of Associates and details of how to apply.