*Price - NB early bird discount is applied automatically if available: for the Member rate, please login to your account.
- Members £150, or with early bird discount (until 29 May 2018) £120
- Non-members £180, or with early bird discount (until 29 May 2018) £150
Book three training days at once, or three places on a course, and save £20 on each of them! To take advantage of this offer, add the three events to your basket, and use the coupon code: EEDISCOUNT3 - the discount will automatically be applied at the checkout.
This course is aimed at those looking to become leaders and managers in the Early Years as well as those in leadership positions currently who need a day to consider their own leadership and management from a reflective point of view about the situations they face. It is suitable for those working across the range of early years provision.
You will be asked to bring an object with you which symbolises how you see see yourself as a leader and manager.
The course will involve you in discussion, reflection, thoughtful activities and focus on leadership and management. It will challenge you and yet be fun.
- To establish a firm foundation of understanding the concepts of leadership and management and how both matter.
- To carry out your own professional leader SWOT analysis to create a joint action plan.
- To consider key strategies such as motivating, being brave, being consistent, prioritising and time management.
- To consider various ways of facing problems, inspiring, remaining positive when dealing with difficulties.
- To reflect upon your leadership and management both seen and unseen of children, team members and families.
You can view Kathryn's profile on her dedicated Associates page.