Early years settings are currently experiencing a myriad of changes. At the same time that we are dealing with the continuing implications of the worldwide pandemic, we are also about to manage the implementation of the revised EYFS. There are both practical and emotional dimensions to deal with as our teams deal with what is happening and leadership will be central to organisations navigating successfully through this.
These two sessions will consider:
- taking a positive view of change and the opportunities it offers
- managing change and seeing it as a continuous process
- values, intent and direction
- the importance of keeping learning (for both children and adults) central during the process, based on the EYFS Principles
- the skills and attributes of the leader
- developing leadership across the team
- interpersonal issues and supporting each other on a team
The webinar will take place on the following dates and times:
Session 1: 19th May, 10.30am-12pm
Session 2: 26th May, 10.30am-12pm
A message from our partners, Cosy Direct
Cosy Direct are supporting this programme of training and would like to offer everyone a £10 voucher to spend on our website – to get this voucher, all you need to do is subscribe to our email newsletter. Don’t worry, we don’t spam our subscribers, you will receive some excellent content along with product information and educational content (and you can unsubscribe at any time).