Available to all individuals who have previously been Early Education members.
Early Education Life members receive:
- regular email briefings, which provide members with summaries and analysis of announcements affecting early childhood education practice and provision
- a copy of the journal published three times a year in the Autumn, Spring and Summer terms
- access to a national branch network and Special Interest Groups
- significantly reduced rates to attend our courses, conferences and events
- periodic discounts on our publications, including 20% off most publications and resources
- discounts on products and services from our commercial partners
- online networks for peer to peer advice
- Access to our online members only area which is full of additional resources
On joining, you’ll also receive a new members’ pack. Contents vary but, usually, include at least the previous two copies of the Early Education Journal and a complimentary copy of an Early Education publication.
Currently publications on offer to new individual members are as follows: