An individual membership for people who are full-time students, NQTs, retired or unwaged. Evidence of full-time student status may be required.
Early Education Concession (Student/NQT/retired/unwaged) members receive:
- regular email briefings, which provide members with summaries and analysis of announcements affecting early childhood education practice and provision
- online copies of the journal published three times a year in the Autumn, Spring and Summer terms
- acess to back copies of the journal
- access to a national branch network and Special Interest Groups
- significantly reduced rates to attend our courses, conferences and events
- periodic discounts on our publications, including 20% off most publications and resources
- discounts on products and services from our commercial partners
- online networks for peer to peer advice
- Access to our online members only area which is full of additional resources
NB: Online only concession membership excludes members' pack and hard copy mailings of the Journal, which is instead available via the members' area of the website.
Universities and colleges which take out group membership will be able to claim free student membership for all registered full-time students. Why not send your Universities or colleges details of Early Education membership, and you would be able to claim free membership when they join!
If you have a code for free membership, you will be asked to enter this at the checkout.
Pay by Direct Debit?
A £5 discount applies if you pay by Direct Debit. If you would like to do this, please click the link to the Instruction below and this will take you to our Direct Debit Provider, GoCardless, in a new browser window. Once you have completed the mandate, it will return you to our website to confirm that this has been successful: to start your Membership, please complete the Direct Debit Instruction.
If you are a student, please complete the following fields: