An individual membership for people who are full-time students, NQTs, retired or unwaged. (Evidence of full-time student status may be required).
Early Education Individual members receive:
- regular email briefings, which provide members with summaries and analysis of announcements affecting early childhood education practice and provision
- a copy of the journal published three times a year in the Autumn, Spring and Summer terms
- access to a national branch network and Special Interest Groups
- significantly reduced rates to attend our courses, conferences and events
- periodic discounts on our publications, including 20% off most publications and resources
- discounts on products and services from our commercial partners
- online networks for peer to peer advice
- Access to our online members only area which is full of additional resources
On joining, you’ll also receive a new members’ pack. Contents vary but, usually, include at least the previous two copies of the Early Education Journal and a complimentary copy of an Early Education publication.
Currently publications on offer to new individual members are as follows:
- I am two! Working effectively with two year olds and their families
- Areas of Learning Series (Includes all three booklets).
Pay by Direct Debit?
A £5 discount applies if you pay by Direct Debit. For this option please complete the Direct Debit Instruction, and follow the instructions to set up your Membership.