Early Education members receive:
- regular email briefings, which provide members with summaries and analysis of announcements affecting early childhood education practice and provision
- monthly pedagogical newsletters to provide you with links, research, current topical information and a wealth of information at your fingertips to support your practice, leadership, studies and teaching
- our inspiring and colourful early education journal published three times a year in the Autumn, Spring and Summer terms
- access to our network of local branches
- significantly reduced rates to attend our courses, conferences and events
- opportunities to for periodic discounts on our publications, including on pre-ordered copies of new titles
- discounts on products and services from our corporate partners
- online networks for peer to peer advice
- pedagogical pages exclusive to members for information, research and links to important pedagogical issues and principles in the early years
- automatic inclusion with our Community of Practice and reduced rates to attend our twilight sessions to support your practice and pedagogy in a coaching style format
Group and chain members can also advertise job vacancies for free on our jobs board.
Universities and colleges with group membership are eligible to claim free student membership for full-time registered students on relevant courses as part of the group membership package.
On joining you’ll also receive a new members’ pack*. Contents vary but usually include at least the previous two copies of the Early Education Journal and one or more complimentary copy of an Early Education publication. Join now with group or multi-site membership and get a free wooden truck from Community Playthings too.
* not applicable to student membership which offers online benefits only
Find out which membership package is right for you:
Subscribe to updates
If you don't want access to our membership benefits but would like occasional updates on new products and services we offer such as training courses, conferences, branch events and publications you can sign up to our email mailing list. Create an account to sign up for email updates, and then click on the "Edit" tab to specify which topics you'd like to be emailed about. You'll be able to unsubscribe or change your preferences at any time.