If your membership has expired you will receive an email or letter to remind you. You can renew by Direct Debit, credit & debit card, or cheque.
We will process your renewal when we receive your payment.
How to renew:
- By credit/debit card or invoice* via our website:
- by credit or debit card via phone
- by cheque
- by Direct Debit. You will need to complete a Direct Debit Instruction: we offer renewing Members an annual or termly option for flexibility, please contact us for details if you are looking to switch to this. If you have received a renewal letter or email, please use the link provided to complete your Direct Debit Instruction via our provider, GoCardless. Once you have completed the mandate, it will return you to our website to confirm that this has been successful.
*Please select 'Pay by purchase order' at checkout
If you have any queries, please contact us.
Renewing on behalf of someone else?
If you're renewing on behalf of a colleague, you'll just need their Membership number to complete payment by credit or debit card: enter their membership number when prompted, and you can create a free account for the purpose of paying for the renewal (you don't need to log in with their account to renew).
A reminder that your member benefits include:
The Early Education journal published three times a year in the Autumn, Spring and Summer terms
- E-news briefings with updates on national policy and sector news, Early Education campaigns, events and publications
- Information and resources on our website and updates via Facebook and Twitter
- Invitations to contribute to Early Education consultation responses, and get involved in our campaigns.
- Discounted or free attendance at local branch events and activities
- Reduced rates to attend Early Education seminars and conferences
- Discounts and other benefits from our corporate partners.
- Periodic discounts on our publications, including 20% off most publications and resources
Thank you for supporting Early Education in the last year.