If your membership has expired you will receive an email or letter to remind you. You can renew by direct debit, credit & debit card, or cheque.
We will process your renewal when we receive your payment.
How to renew:
- By credit or debit card via our website:
- by credit or debit card via phone
- by cheque
- by Direct Debit. You will need to complete a Direct Debit Instruction: contact us for details.
If you have any queries, please contact us.
Upgrade to gold or silver membership for discounted training and consultancy
We are introducing two new categories of membership for Group and Multisite members to provide reduced price access to CPD and consultancy from our Associates. Add 1-2 days of training and/or consultancy from one of our Associates or our Pedagogic Lead at a discounted rate from £820 per day (compares with our standard Associate rates of around £900-1200 per day).
- Silver membership –. Add 1 day of training and/or consultancy (supplement of £840 on top of standard Group or Multisite rate)
- Gold membership – Add 2 days training and/or consultancy (Supplement of £1640 on top of standard Group or Multisite rate)
Terms and conditions
Travel and subsistence expenses will be charged in addition. We will supply an Associate with suitable expertise for your requested topic. Requests for particular named Associates will be accommodated where possible but cannot be guaranteed. Dates are subject to availability and sufficient notice. Not available to overseas members.
For more details see our group and multi-site membership page.
A reminder that your member benefits include:
- The Early Education journal published three times a year in the Autumn, Spring and Summer terms
- E-news briefings with updates on national policy and sector news, Early Education campaigns, events and publications
- Information and resources on our website and updates via Facebook and Twitter
- Invitations to contribute to Early Education consultation responses, and get involved in our campaigns.
- Discounted or free attendance at local branch events and activities
- Reduced rates to attend Early Education seminars and conferences
- Discounts and other benefits from our corporate partners.
Thank you for supporting Early Education in the last year.