*Price - NB early bird discount is applied automatically if available: for the Member rate, please login to your account.
- Members £150, or with early bird discount (until 10 April 2019) £120
- Non-members £180, or with early bird discount (until 10 April 2019) £150
Book three training days at once, or three places on a course, and save £20 on each of them! To take advantage of this offer, add the three events to your basket, and use the coupon code: EEDISCOUNT3 - the discount will automatically be applied at the checkout.
Delegates will have opportunities to;
- Examine what is currently the same and what is different about EYFS and year 1 practice
- Explore how young children learn when they are 5,6,7 years of age
- Discuss the place of child-initiated learning in KS1 and how to plan for it in the learning day
- Consider the role of the adult in observing and supporting both adult-led and child-led learning
You can view Julie's profile on her dedicated Associates page.