*Price - NB early bird discount is applied automatically if available: for the Member rate, please login to your account.
- Members £150, or with early bird discount (until 3 September 2018) £120
- Non-members £180, or with early bird discount (until 3 September 2018) £150
Book three training days at once, or three places on a course, and save £20 on each of them! To take advantage of this offer, add the three events to your basket, and use the coupon code: EEDISCOUNT3 - the discount will automatically be applied at the checkout.
This course is suitable for all practitioners who are new to working in nursery settings or in Reception, providing an opportunity to look round a setting showcasing high-quality provision in the centre of London, at Hanover Primary School.
This full-day session is limited to twelve delegates to give you a chance to look round the environment and experience the school first-hand. The taught element of the session will look to cover:
- how young children learn best
- to study and discuss videos and images of outstanding practice
- hear the research on effective learning in early childhood
- understand the importance of an enabling environment
- consider the role of the adult
- focus on what makes quality interactions
Delegates will have opportunities to:
- reflect on their current practice
- produce an action plan
You can view Ruth's profile on her dedicated Associates page.