Next London session
Friday 30th June 2017
4/4.30pm in our meeting room
Whitechapel, E1 2JA
You can book this session on the events page.This session is focussing on: Ending well: reflecting on your journey this academic year.
Reflective questions might be around
- What were the positives and not-so-positives?
- What have you learnt, what are you questioning and still learning?
- Where has this year taken you?
- How have you grown professionally and pedagogically?
- What are your new challenges?
- How will you finish well at the end of this term?
- How can you plan to rest and invest in your wellbeing?
Where and what time?
4.30pm to 5.30pm (4pm for tea, coffee, fruit and/or cake)
We meet in our meeting room at our Whitechapel offices in London. Hosted and facilitated by Cathy Gunning (Pedagogic Lead at Early Education).
It is a great way to end your week, share, offload and start your weekend positively - supporting your wellbeing.