Aims and objectives - Delegates will have opportunities to:
- Consider the EYFS (2014) and define the terms used within it;
- Look at supporting documents such as Development Matters and Early Years Outcomes and consider how they can support our role;
- Consider the EYFS characteristics of effective teaching and learning;
- Explore the role of the learning environment in supporting learning;
- Consider the observation and assessment process, including the statutory Progress Check;
- Explore these things in the context of a childminding setting and review our own practice.
Trainer: Tamsin Grimmer