*Price - NB early bird discount is applied at the checkout if available
- Members £170, or with early bird discount (until 12 April 2017) £140
- Non-members £215, or with early bird discount (until 12 April 2017) £185
Book three training days at once, or three places on a course, and save £20 on each of them! To take advantage of this offer, add the three events to your basket, and use the coupon code: EEDISCOUNT3 - the discount will automatically be applied at the checkout.
An opportunity to share and discuss your story so far. Bring a memory stick with your journey (in the form of a PowerPoint, photos, or other short presentation).
The afternoon session will be looking at early mark marking, drawing and writing:
- Exploring why, when and how children write.
- The environment and resources required to enable this to happen
- The knowledge practitioners need to know about the process of early writing
- Each training day will be supported by videos and photographs of children from the trainer’s current setting.
Gap task: Discuss with your Headteacher/Manager the next steps for development (and bring them to the next session!).
This is Session 2 of All you need to know about working in the EYFS. You can book Session 1 on the 1 February 2017. The third date will be confirmed imminently.
Who should attend?
This course is suitable for any practitioner working with children from birth to 5, for those new to working within this age range and for those looking to refine their practice.
You can view Ruth Moore's biography on her dedicated Associates page.