*Price - NB early bird discount is applied automatically if available: for the Member rate, please login to your account.
- Members £150, or with early bird discount (until 30 January 2018) £120
- Non-members £180, or with early bird discount (until 30 January 2018) £150
Book three training days at once, or three places on a course, and save £20 on each of them! To take advantage of this offer, add the three events to your basket, and use the coupon code: EEDISCOUNT3 - the discount will automatically be applied at the checkout.
This course looks at the ways in which practitioners can work to close the attainment gap between the most disadvantaged children and their peers, in order to improve the life chances of young children. It will:
- Explore how you identify your gap
- Provide the opportunity to review and reflect on your practice in relation to what makes the difference
- Look at what research tells us makes a difference
- Consider how action planning to close your gap
- Cover strategies, stemming from our Department for Education funded project in 2015-2016, of how best to use EYPP and demonstrate the impact it can have.
You can view Caroline's profile on her dedicated Associates page.